Friday, January 7, 2011

Sickness Update

Well, this morning my oldest felt well enough to go to school. I'm pretty certain with the others it's been a bad virus, but with him, I wonder if there's some underlying problem that's causing him to get it so many times. Today I'm going to disinfect his whole room--the walls, the bed, the mattresses, the bedding, the dresser, and even rent a Rug Doctor and clean the carpet. I don't know what else to do. But I wonder if it's something in their room, because he shares with his younger brother, my 4-year-old, who is going through his second round of the illness. So that's what I'm beginning to think. I'm afraid to have them sleep in their normal beds (right now, they are all at floor level so I have nobody throwing up over the side of a bunk bed again). Not sure when I'll feel comfortable letting them go to bed in their regular beds without a throw-up bowl again.

Well, I'd better get back to work, since I have a ton of cleaning to do again.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails