Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Something About Myself

Sometimes I wish I could be a very different person. I'm such a worrywart. I worry about everything under the sun. You name it, I've probably worried about it. In fact, naming it might cause me to continue worrying about it, so don't. It's no wonder I deal with massive anxiety on a regular basis.

I wish I could be relaxed and easygoing.

I wish that I could be funny.

I wish that I sometimes did funny things so I could write about them.

Nope, that's not me.

I'm all serious and all business. I'm organized and passionate about that. I'm a perfectionist in every realm of my life and I hate it.

How can one who has perfectionist tendencies even remotely enjoy life? There are too many things to pick apart and be dissatisfied with when you are a perfectionist in the way that I am.

And when I try to be different, I get extremely stressed out.

Either way, I'm stressed out. So why bother trying to change?

I might just have to resign myself to being an overly uptight perfectionist because I really don't know how to approach life in any other way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails