Sunday, August 26, 2012

Behind in Blogging

I know I have gotten really bad about keeping up with this blog.  I do actually have quite a few mostly written posts that need a little revision, just waiting to be published, but I just haven't had the motivation to finish them.

Here's the big news...I'm pregnant again.  I knew pretty much right away and at about two weeks started in with the terrible morning sickness, which I've now been dealing with for eight weeks.  I had some bloodwork done a couple times already and an ultrasound at six weeks (an extensive ultrasound), and this pregnancy is not molar.  So far, so good.  I'm ten weeks along now and am due on March 26th.  I really don't care if it's a boy or a girl, all I care about is getting past the horrible morning sickness, which usually (mostly) dissipates by about sixteen weeks (although I still usually have it in the morning the rest of the pregnancy).

My kids have been super helpful.  My nine-year-old has bathed his baby brother and gotten him ready for bed on more than one occasion when my husband hasn't been around.  Both the nine-year-old and the seven-year-old have been helpful in bringing me food that we have on hand that I crave.  They've helped with chores, like loading the washing machine, and doing the dishes.  So it's been great this time around to have older kids who can really help out.

I will try to catch up on my blogging when I'm feeling better, but don't be surprised if you don't see any posts from me for another several weeks or even more than a month.

1 comment:

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Congratulations, my dear! I"m so thrilled for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails