Thursday, July 16, 2009

How the Day Turned Out

I unloaded the dishwasher and washed the day's dishes, but this did not get done until I was making dinner, which was scrambled eggs, toast and juice. Nobody came to look at the house, so it was all good.

I finished washing the laundry and had the boys help fold it to earn tokens for computer time.

I did not vacuum or clean bathrooms today.

I went to the store for school supplies and diapers, bringing all four kids along. It actually went way better than going to the Meet the Teacher night last night, at which every single child threw a tantrum about different things (even my first grader). I managed to find the book for book group at Wal-mart in the LDS section for cheaper than it would have been at Deseret Book. Yea!

I even managed to shower and get ready as well as pay the bills that I needed to pay AND enter all of it into the checkbook and onto our budget system on the computer.

The stomach bug child was on and off cranky/happy all day. I'm not sure he's even sick. But the two younger ones (who are 2-1/2 and 1-1/2) are seriously stubborn and impossible to understand. Always crying for no fathomable reason. They both only napped for about 30 minutes, so not a good napping day.

I feel like I got a lot accomplished, but still have stuff to do tomorrow. As my husband says, there's always tomorrow.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails