Friday, March 19, 2010

MIA

Yes, I've been MIA all week and here's why: I've been busy. My four kids, who are all home because the school-age one is off track, are keeping me busy. I don't even have time to write this. I do have a whole long list to write about on the blog, AND a whole long list of things we've done (and photographed even!) to blog about on my family blog. BUT, that will all have to wait because today I am baking brownies (three kinds) and pie for my extended family get-together tonight. Can't wait to see all the family that will be there, wishing everyone could be there--how fun would that be, another family reunion?

So hopefully you can catch me next week and I will have lots to tell you, assuming that next week will be less filled and busy than this one...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails