Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Magic Land


Have you ever secretly wished that you could go to a place like Narnia? Or Wonderland? Or even Hogwarts?

I think I would want to go to Hogwarts. Narnia would probably be adventurous, but I'm too used to modern amenities, like toilets, to go without. Yep, spoiled, I know. Wonderland is just too weird.

Wouldn't it be fun to go to a school, a boarding school, where all you learn is magic? When I was a kid, I always thought just boarding school would be kind of fun. Not that I didn't like my home life, it was pretty great. I just thought boarding away at school would be adventurous, sort of like camp year-round. And then at a school like Hogwarts, where you get to learn magic.

Of course, there is the whole fighting-Voldemort part that wouldn't be so fun for me. I'm kind of a wimp. I think I'd be running scared and hiding if it were me facing a dark wizard like Voldemort. Then again, we face Satan's temptations every day, and he is pretty evil, so maybe I would be up to the task of fighting Lord Voldemort.

If you could go away to a magical place, where would you go?

2 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

I would definitely go to Hogwarts. I would love to do some of the fun magic they do there.

I think all the nonsense in Wonderland would drive me crazy!

Tiffany Wacaser said...

This isn't magic land, but I've always wanted to visit the family and places of the Amelia Peabody series. I loved the books and would love to be a part of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails