Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Picture of Yourself With Ten Facts


1. I have five brothers and no sisters.

2. Growing up, I lived in Connecticut, Texas, Idaho, and Utah. I like to claim Texas because it's the coolest place.

3. The only foreign country I've ever traveled to was Mexico during college.

4. My dad taught me to shoot a lay-up in basketball in the sixth grade the night before we were supposed to learn it in gym class because I didn't want to be embarrassed not knowing how to do one.

5. When I was four, I had a recurring arm injury that the doctor said would be eliminated by strengthening my arm with gymnastics, so my parents signed me up. Gymnastics was part of my life until I was sixteen years old, even through all of our moves.

6. I quit orchestra in the ninth grade to be in choir because there were more cute boys in choir than in orchestra.

7. I like to write stories and books and hope to someday publish a novel (and am working on one currently).

8. I love the heat and hate the cold. I just don't like how it feels to be cold; I'd much rather deal with extreme heat.

9. When I was a child, I wanted to grow up to be a mom. That's what I would tell anyone who asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.

10. I love to listen to all kinds of music, depending on my mood, but country music is my favorite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails