Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Story At Home Conference


I attended the Story At Home Conference (family history, storytelling, and blogging) over the weekend that was put on by Cherish Bound partnering with Family Search.  It was very inspirational and I so wish I had been able to attend with a friend or family member.  Because I couldn't find anyone else interested in going, I went alone.  I want to share some of what I learned, but I'm still trying to gather my thoughts.  Plus, with a birthday today (my little boy is one today!), I will probably not have a chance to write more  until later this week...probably not until Friday since the next two days I have a very busy schedule.  That will give me time to formulate what I want to write, though.  So check back in a few days and find out what went on at the conference, what I gleaned from it, and how I will be changing my blog.

1 comment:

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Can't wait to read your thoughts. I would have gone with you, it sounds intriguing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails